Find what you need in our FAQ
How do I create a bibliography in a Word document, using my EndNote references, without inserting citations?
If you have not added citations/references using EndNote Cite While you Write, it is still possible to transfer your references to the end of your document.
- Open your EndNote Library
- Make sure you have selected your reference style
- Select the desired references from your list in the EndNote Library. You can either select them all by going to Edit>Select All on the EndNote toolbar, or you can select just some of them by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on only the references you want from the list.
- Go to Edit on the EndNote toolbar
- Select Copy Formatted
- Open your Word document
- Paste your references into Word (Ctrl+V)